SHALLOW SPORT LIMITED WARRANTYAccording to the U.S. Public Law No. 93-637, Effective July 4, 1975: The following limited warranties apply to all 2005 Model Year and later boats produced by SHALLOW SPORT OF TEXAS, INC. on or after January 1, 2005.
LIMITED TEN-YEAR WARRANTY ON HULL STRUCTURESHALLOW SPORT warrants to the first-use purchaser, during the warranty period that the hull of each boat will be free from structural defects in materials and workmanship for a period of TEN (10) years from the date of delivery to the first-use purchaser under normal use and service. The date of delivery to the first-use purchaser will be determined by the registration card and the Hull Identification Number located on the boat.
LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY ON DECK, CONSOLE, AND PARTSSHALLOW SPORT warrants to the first-use purchaser during the warranty period that the deck, console, and other parts manufactured by SHALLOW SPORT BOATS will be free from structural defects in material and workmanship for a period of FIVE (5) years from the date of delivery to the first-use purchaser under normal use and service. Other products not manufactured by SHALLOW SPORT will not be covered under this warranty unless the manufacturer offers a warranty on that product.
TRANSFERENCE OF WARRANTYThe warranties offered by SHALLOW SPORT BOATS are transferable, and will apply for the remainder of each warranty period so long as the new owner registers with SHALLOW SPORT via the website registration page.
RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIESThese limited warranties DO NOT COVER:
- Paint, windshield, upholstery damage, plastic finishes, engines, engine parts, or any other part not manufactured by SHALLOW SPORT. Any warranty made by the manufacturer of such items will be, if possible, given to the first-use purchaser.
- Problems caused by improper maintenance, storage, cradling or blocking, normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accident, corrosion, improper operation, or improper mating of boat to trailer.
- Gel coat cracks, stress cracks, crazing, fading or changing color. Hairline cracks on the surface of the gel coat are not considered structural damage and will not affect the structural integrity and/or performance of your boat.
- Any custom work done by Shallow Sport is not covered under warranty.
- Any custom work done by a party other than Shallow Sport without written consent will result in the termination of the warranty of boat.
WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORMThese limited warranties shall not be effective unless the SHALLOW SPORT Warranty Registration Form, which is furnished with each new boat, is filled out completely and returned to SHALLOW SPORT within (15) days of delivery to the first-use purchaser. Responsibility for sending the completed Registration Form remains with the dealer. The return to SHALLOW SPORT of the fully signed Warranty Registration Form is essential. Warranty coverage cannot be initiated until the completed form is received and filed by SHALLOW SPORT. All repairs and/or replacements will be made by an authorized SHALLOW SPORT Dealer, or at the option of SHALLOW SPORT, at our factory. If the repairs are of such nature that the warranty work must be performed at the SHALLOW SPORT factory, the owner is responsible for transportation to and from the factory. An authorized SHALLOW SPORT representative must approve any repairs and/or replacements in advance via the Warranty Claim Form provided by SHALLOW SPORT BOATS.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM COMPLETELY
Please return forms to: